суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

fox toolkit gui builder




Wow, itapos;s been longer than�I thought since I posted. Itapos;s amazing how time slips by even when youapos;re not doing anything.

Actually, I have nothing new to report. I am still unemployed. The only things that have changed are the decreases in my bank account and self-worth. I feel more and more useless every day that I sit here on my ass.

In fairness, I have not just been sitting on my ass. I went to ACL festival, the entertainment law CLE course, and the New Kids on the Block concert (yes really, and it was�AWESOME). I�have written and recorded several songs which suck less than my old songs, and read a few books (Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman, This is Your Brain on Music by Daniel Levitin, A History of Sex by Reay Tannahill, and The Heart is a Lonely Hunter by Carson McCullers). Iapos;ve also been working on a really interesting entertainment law project for Al involving an unauthorized celebrity impersonator. Itapos;s just that none of those things pay my bills.

I am on the verge of selling out. My interview for the job I really want continues to be postponed, and if I donapos;t take the bankruptcy law position Iapos;ve been sitting on, I may lose it. Iapos;m all about optimism and following your dreams and all that...but right now, my dream is turning from "I want to be a full-time entertainment lawyer" to "I want to eat" Iapos;ll let you know what happens.



expounded, fox toolkit gui builder, fox toolkit ide, fox toolkit mirror.



Комментариев нет: