воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

electrical design engineer jobs




Baby let me begin this by saying to you how sorry I am for making you feel the way you have been feeling.� This certainly was not my intention to hurt you like this or have you feeling like you do.

It has been a typical Sunday here. Boring and more Boring lol.� It is on days especially like this that i think of what it is going to be like when you come to live here. I honestly cannot wait for that day to come.� Having Sunday roasts, sitting or laying down together, cuddling up together and listen to music or watching tv or a movie, going for walks (not that there are many decent walks over here but we can find some).

I miss you baby, I miss you while we are apart, I miss you here in this bed, being able to hold you, to touch you, to kiss you, to make love to you.� I know I have said it many times before but this place is not a complete home until you are here with me baby.� Days go by and I know that it means another day closer to being with you again, but this time apart is torture for both of us, it is so completely not fair that we are made to wait like this until we can be together again.

We WILL�be together though baby, of that I have no doubt. I long for that day to come when I wake up and know I am coming to the airport to pick you up without thinking in 2 or 3 weeks time I have to let you go again.� I get so excited to see you when I am on my way to pick you up, and my mind is so happy and overwhelmed with that thought.� Then my subconscience kicks in and reminds me it is only for a short time, and I hate that thought, that feeling, as I say when I think of leaving you, It always reminds me of seattle airport when the only time I got to speak to you was while I waited for the plane.

I dont think he was going to let me use his phone.� He asked while we were at the airport who I had wanted to call, I answered I only wanted to call my wife to say goodbye and tell her I love her, even now I as I am typing this a tear is running down my face thinking of that time.� I have gone through many trying ordeals in my time, many bad situations that I have hated, so many hard times, yet that day I got on that plane was the hardest.� I wasnapos;t even happy to be out of the detention centre because I knew I was leaving you,� I knew I was not going to be able to look at you in person for a long time, no more being able to see you walk in from work, no more being able to take care of you in person.

I know I have to look forward to our life together and not dwell on what has gone on, and I do for the most part, I keep in sight what needs to be done to make us happen, but every now and again I picture that day over and over again, that day and the day i got picked up,� As the car was pulling away from the house I looked back and saw you crying so hard, our lives were both ripped apart that day.� I don`t regret anything we have done, I just wish it could have been done in a less traumatic way.� I thank god for giving us our dreams of living over there and i especially thank god for bringing you into my life and everything you have brought out of me, and I thank god for you sticking by me through everything I have put you through,� I truly do not deserve you baby, and I know anyone else would have run a mile, and nobody else would have done the things for me that you have.

And now I am in a right ole state so i need to go clean myself up.

I�Love You Angel
electrical design engineer jobs, electrical design engineer vacancies, electrical design engineering, electrical design engineers.



Комментариев нет: