среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

book cpa exam review




Forwarded to me from the Sanitized List (tm):

"Wished someone would have told me I was missing, I could have been enjoying a nice vacation in Hawaii."

This was from...


...wait for it...


...itapos;s worth it...


...Matt Moyer


Um, hello?� Matt, Iapos;ve only been saying youapos;ve been MIA for months now... Here, on the Fleet list, on other peopleapos;s blogs, in IRC.� Donapos;t you log in anywhere?Geez, do I need to rent a billboard?� You seem to be awfully comp-shy�to be�the comp-guy.

But, anyway, now that youapos;ve been informed that you were missing and are evidently back from someplace you didnapos;t know you were, how about you respond to one of the three emails Iapos;ve sent you, the first one being sent 70 DAYS AGO?

Or am I asking too much?

engine block warmer, book cpa exam review, book cozumel guest mexico, book coy guest, book cox.net guest.



Комментариев нет: