пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

club rental video





I�started off the day ok, not exactly happy but I was glad that my cold is pretty much gone. I was just left with a sore throat. I didnapos;t like the fact that I had to put the dishes in the dishwasher since a) itapos;s not my day b) the dishes almost reached the ceiling But I have never nor probably ever like chores. I left, spent too much time getting lunch (it wasnapos;t even healthy) and was relieved to discover Iapos;m not working at all this week. I start working next Friday

I went to school and took my Biz law exam. I was so frustrated because I printed out a buttload of notes and it barely even helped with the scantron portion of the test. The IRAC section was cake, I actually enjoyed doing it. From there Stephanie and I went to the bookstore to take some kind of pick-me-up before math because if we didnapos;t, weapos;d probably pass out from boredom, frustration, and impatience. I had a No Fear energy drink which tasted really good and then I downed my 1 liter water bottle with my lays baked chips.

Math was dull as usual and it took all of my effort, and no doubt all of Stephanieapos;s, to not kill ourselves or the entire class. HOW DUMB CAN YOU BE?? We are learning REALLY basic math, itapos;s Math 130: Math for elementary school teachers. Well some of these kids should be IN elementary school.

After math I made some returns to Target and Petco, bought some healthy dinner from Jack-in-the-box and went to wash my car. I just vacuumed the den rug and while I took the recycleables out I nearly cut off my foot by smacking it into an old shoe polishing stand. Itapos;s all bleedy and hurting.


Iapos;m going to the gym but not until later because I like it when itapos;s empty. Iapos;m thinking about doing some running but I find it really boring and after 15 minutes I want OFF. Itapos;s not like I even continuously run for the 30 minutes that Iapos;m on the treadmill so I donapos;t burn that many calories. I have been swimming the past two days and Iapos;ve really enjoyed it. I burn WAY more calories swimming for 30-45 minutes than I do on the elliptical or treadmill. Itapos;s low impact and afterwards I sit in the jacuzzi for ten minutes. VERY relaxing :] I really see the difference all this exercising and eating right has made. My stomach (or at least the middle one) is barely protruding over my shorts/pants. I have a lower gut roll and itrsquo;s also smaller but I canrsquo;t wait until itrsquo;s all one flat surface In exciting progress news, I bought a underwear a size smaller (14/16) and it fits Irsquo;m hoping with the swimming that Irsquo;m doing Irsquo;ll be able to be a smaller bra size, 38B instead of a 40B. I will be able to buy bras anywhere.
Diana and I have a goal to be 20 pounds lighter by Christmas because we want to take family portraits of us three girls for our parents as their Christmas gift. That means I have to lose 2 pounds every week until mid December to meet my goal. Irsquo;m really excited I canrsquo;t wait to hit that 50lb mark

Thatapos;s all. Iapos;m just upset that itapos;s Thursday because I�have my English 102 9am class tomorrow for THREE hours. I get so antsy in that class but I want to know my midterm grade


club rental video, club rental tennis vacation world, club rental in jacksonville florida, club reno strip.



Комментариев нет: