среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

driveshaft breakage




Tomorrow is the US presidential debate, and you know what that means: drinking games

It also means that I have to do all my homework for tomorrow, tonight. Iapos;m not sure if this is possible, but weapos;ll see. Iapos;m incredibly far behind in inorganic chemistry.


In other news, I get to see Deerhoof the day after tomorrow, and the Elephant 6 in about a week, which Iapos;m pretty excited about. I already saw Deerhoof in Tokyo, but theyapos;ll be playing more stuff from Offend Maggie which I love, and the show was pretty impressive.


I need to get a digital camera or something, because there are some things that I can portray better on here via pictures rather than explanation. One example of this is my new (first) piece. It looks like an octopus, and in a fit of madness I named it Baby Mountain. Youapos;d have to see Mountain to really understand him. Baby Mountain and I have been hanging out a lot (too much) lately, and just listening to Portishead, Savage Rose, Radiohead, and other bands that make sense but in a terrifying way.



Finally, I went to a (very gay) middle school party for a while on Friday, and it reminded me about something very important; namely:


driveshaft breakage, driveshaft brakes, driveshaft brake, driveshaft bolts.



Комментариев нет: