четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

advanced industrial science and technology




Most days, I love being someoneapos;s mommy. Today is not one of those days. Ella didnapos;t sleep more than an hour at a stretch last night. I didnapos;t manage to get any rest until almost 3 am. I *think* I got about 2 1/2 hours of sleep total. By the time 3:45 rolled around, and Ella woke me up from one of my tiny naps, I was in tears. No, scratch that. There was weeping. You know... The kind of crying that is so hard you can barely catch your breath. I just needed the release. Tired doesnapos;t even begin to describe how I felt.

Today, Iapos;m in a daze. My sentences donapos;t really make sense, and I am refusing to work on web stuff because Iapos;m terrified that Iapos;m going to break�the internet�or something. Iapos;m also refusing to drive because I�know that it would be downright dangerous. I am still�in my pajamas, and will�probably stay in them until I go to bed�tonight (God(dess) willing.)

While Rhett didnapos;t get up with�Ella�in the middle of the night, I�know that he certainly didnapos;t sleep worth a�poop, and he had to go�to work. I�actually feel really sorry for him right now. I�talked to him a while ago, and heapos;s slammed with work. Hopefully�all the activity will keep him awake until quittinapos; time.

I did make the cupcakes. Apparently, Rhettapos;s bossapos;s boss requested them for bossapos;s day. And as I said in my comments on my previous post, itapos;s tough to say no to the VP of communications at an international retail shoe company. So, I experimented. Because, you know, experimenting for a VP of the company and your husbandapos;s big wig boss is a GREAT idea. *rolling my eyes at myself* I made caramel apple cupcakes with spiced cream cheese filling. They turned out okay, but I�need to perfect them. However, striving for perfection will have to wait for another day.
advanced industrial science and technology, advanced industrial technologies, advanced industrial technology, advanced industry laser manufacturing services technologies.



Комментариев нет: